Vander Haag's has an excellent career advancement opportunity at our facility located in Kansas City, MO! This position will lead efforts to increase Vander Haag's market share and develop new business opportunities in & around the Kansas City area. There will be opportunities to work closely with other leaders within the organization to develop strategies focused on market share growth, customer satisfaction, and growth of the facilities in the Kansas City location.
General duties include:
• Planning and successfully conducting on-site visits to end use customers.
• Establishing relationships with new customers within the assigned area.
• Strengthening relationships with existing customers and identifying additional sales opportunities.
• Analyzing sales data and coordinating with the General Manager and Parts Manager to create a focused outside sales plan for customer visits.
• Participating in trade show and conventions while working in conjunction with other sales staff and marketing team members.
• Identifying & developing new opportunities for all of Vander Haag's product lines.
• Promoting used, rebuilt, and new truck parts, equipment, and whole unit sales.
Some prior sales experience in the trucking or construction equipment industry is preferred.
Hours: Day shift hours, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: This position is paid on a salaried basis. Typical compensation is usually $60,000 - $80,000 per year depending on experience level.
Benefits: We offer a full benefits package that include multiple health insurance plans for you to choose from, dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and many other perks (including season tickets to sporting events and access to company-owned vacation rental properties).
Apply Online Today!