We are seeking a driven sales individual to join our growing sales team in an Outside Sales Representative role. Vander Haag’s offers an enormous heavy duty truck parts selection that includes used, refurbished, as well as new truck and trailer components. We have several locations across the Midwest including our newest location just outside of Dallas in Greenville, TX!
This is a full time Outside Sales position with flexible work hours. This position will be based from the candidate's home location with daily travel radius within 50 miles of the Dallas, TX, metro market.
This position will:
• Regularly call on customers in the area to ensure a positive company image and a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Conduct customer research within assigned area and generate qualified sales leads.
• Assist in closing sales leads generated through digital marketing.
• Collect and communicate customer feedback to assist the overall sales effort.
• Participate in trade shows and/or conventions while working in conjunction with other sales and marketing team members.
This position will play a key role in setting the stage for future growth/expansion of this market. Some daily travel will be expected within the region, but overnight travel will be rare.
The right candidate will have strong problem solving skills, possess exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and be able to work effectively in a fast paced work environment. Some basic computer skills are required. Some mechanical knowledge is preferred, but not required. We will invest in on-going training & development for the right candidate.
Hours: Day shift hours, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: This position is paid on a salaried basis. Commission opportunities are available. Total compensation is usually $60,000 up to $80,000 per year depending on commission and experience level.
Benefits: We offer a full benefits package that includes multiple health insurance plans for you to choose from, several dental insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, short and long term disability, and many other perks (including season tickets to sporting events and access to company-owned vacation rental properties).
Apply Online Today!